Friday, February 11, 2011

north new jersey section 8 apartments for rent





RENT- $900 / 1br - renovated 1bedroom apartment,
everything brand new ,polised wood flooring thruout new tile in kit and bath
pets ok,heat and hot water included in rent painted cleaned near stores and transportation-Jersey City nj Section 8 apts

VACANT
$920 / 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT , RENOVATED EVEN SIZED BEDROOMS EACH WITH DOUBLE SLIDING CLOSET , NEW KIT COUTER , APPL , PAINTED CLEANED AND READY TO MOVE IN LOCATED AT CLINTON AVENUE ,TRENTON,NEW JERSEY,NJ
$630 / 1br - - CLEAN AND MODERN 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT , WOOD FLOORS , RECENTLY RENOVATED KITCHEN , UPGRADED BATHROOM , HEAT AND HOT WATER INCLUDED


$850 / 2br - RENOVATED 2 BEDROOM *SHARES WELCOMED*
RECENTLY RENOVATED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT , BLONDE POLISHED FLOORING , WHITE TILE IN KIT AND BATH , ALL NEW KITHEN STOVE , MICROWAVE,FRIDGE, NEW BATHTUB , PED SINK , LIGHTED MED CABINET - GOOD CLOSET SPACE NEAR PUBLIC TRANS - DOGS OK ( LIMIT 2 )PLASTERED PAINTED AND CLEANED- JERSEY CITY.NJ



Owner & Management
Welcome To Our Internet Apartment Showcase
SECTION 8 APARTMENTS FOR RENT!
NO BROKERS FEE!
NO OFFICE FEE!
NO CREDIT REPORT FEE!
NO FEES AT ALL!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I like an apartment that is clean and modern. Sadly my house is not, so when I travel, I want to go to the best places with the best furniture to feel like a princess. Last year I went to argentna. all the buenos aires apartments I got were 5 stars. I even had a jacuzzi!!
Kirsten

arumugam said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


New Apartments in Bangalore